CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

6th Letter

Xandra,
I'm so sorry for confusing you so much. I was in such a rush to get out of Quest that I'm not even sure what I said makes sense to even me. But it was all true, Buair IS in danger. I know that you still have no idea of what is happening, so now it is time to reveal the little that I can. It occurred on Pillaff Day at the dinner that is always held at Rayven Manor. But I suppose that I ought to tell you some of the few secrets I have with held from you.
Now, where to start...well, I guess that I should tell you that I belong to Nebeula. We are an organization that opposes The Order of Nova. A secret group bent of domination of everything. For years others belonging to Nebeula have fought Nova in secret. And just so you know NO one can know of this except for you. To continue,when we were in Omega I accidentally discovered what was going on, with my 'Gift' of snooping it wasn't hard, when the other members discovered that I had discovered their secret, they discovered blackmail. The threatened the lives of you and your family, I think that they would have threatened mine except that no one knows where he is. So then they said that I would either have to watch my friends die, or I could join them. Its obvious which I chose, right?
So now that I have told you that I can treat you to more secrets.
All of those times that I disappeared, and you wondered where I was, but I wouldn't tell you is because Nebeula doesn't just fight with tactics against Nova. I had to learn to fight physically with weapons, and magyks, in secret. It was hard, but with the help of someone that you know, (but I cant mention his name because it is forbidden secret stuff, you catch my flik?) I made it through.
Now, telling you of what has really been going on with me, I have realized that you scarcely know me. But, I know you, and know that you will be angry with me for keeping important things in my life from you. So please just finish the letter, and think about things for a few days.
Now that you have a little background information. I will tell you of the dangers we are about to face.
You know some of it. The epistle of Gargan for example. Is not just and epistle, but part of an ancient prophecy, in ancient Elfeven which is so long that I care not to take the time to tell the whole thing to you, but the gist of it goes like this...
In ancient times a war of immense proportions tore through The Relms like a savage beast. More devastating then the War of Frost Witches, it ripped apart the Balance. Good and Bad, Light and Dark, they all combined into one force know as Rax. The most vile creature to ever cross into our everything. No one knew of its origins, where it came from, or what its purpose for being here was. All they knew disappeared when it came. Will all opposing forces intertwined, they were mindless creatures, having no will of there own, they had no will to govern them selves. All except for one man. Know to us as Nokturne, he who possessed the Gift that is only been passed to one in every 125000 years. The Gift is not quite fully know to our people, but we know that it had something to do with being in the middle of everything, and the ability to change others. So he didn't belong to JUST the Light, or JUST the bad. He belonged to both opposing sides, he was all, he was believed to be a opposite of Rax. His gift allowed him to keep his mind, which infuriated Rax, because he wanted control. But Nokturne knew that being heir to this great Gift knew that only one being could be the Balance of things. And that even then the universe had a hard time combining all forces. He knew that if things carried on Rax's way, everything would tear its-self apart. He knew that he had to do something to change it. So he traveled a quickly as time would permit. Changing others, raising an army of his own to rebel against Rax. His army grew into a vast force that no one kingdom had ever possessed.
But, Rax raised his own army of experimental beings, beings that no longer retained their original races qualities. They were void of pain. They were killing machines, without the ability to stop themselves from massacring villages, countries, times.
Well eventually this war was decided in the final battle know as Lexicron. Nokturne, sacrificed his life to seal Rax's power. But Rax was so powerful that over the years he reincarnated into different beings, that in their 27th year, remembered all of his past lives and couldn't repress his power and became some of the most well known villains, rulers, and now past people our histories have ever known.
This is also where Nebeula comes in.
Rax was the original founder of Nova. Nokturne or Nebeula. And you might never guess it, but all of our great wars have been fought by the same people and on the same grounds.
But, this war will be different. This time, Rax's power has significantly increased. This time, Nebeula may not win. This time we need you.
Back to the Gorgan prophecy. It was prophesied, by the last heir of the gift, just before he died that the next person to inherit the Gift would be the one that would decide the outcome of the next war. The next person to inherit the Gift, would either destroy Rax, or hand over The Relms to him.
Then next person to inherit the Gift.


Is you.



I know that you don't believe it. I know that you think I am insane. I know that you hate me for telling you this.
I know many things. but I cannot do anything about them. But I know that however can be there to help you I will.
Things are coming. You will need as much help as you can get. And you absolutely HAVE to be in the heart of Corinth on the Night of Rudeth. It will be a hard choice between the Xar, Benden, and myself. But know that I Will be with you on that night no matter which path you choose.
I hope that you will tolerate seeing me after all that I have told you.
With Knowing,
Astra
P.S. After all of this scary stuff I thought that you should know I am glad that you refused Benden. I don't think that you could stand to be married to each other.
P.S.S. Silvia sends her regards. And misses you. And wishes you luck.
P.S.S.S. I know that you probably still have lots of questions. And I didn't answer half of the ones that you had in you last letter, so just try to be patient with me. Even if it is REALLY hard. And even if you cant stand me after this.

Still be safe.

0 comments: