CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

4th Letter

Xandra,
I am so sorry for rushing the formalities of recognizing all of your grand adventures in The Capitol. But the truth is I only have a few moment to spare. While Silvia's spells give me more time to send you this I must tell you, Buair is in the gravest of dangers. I have overheard terrible things here in this small Quest. Treachery, deceit, and all that we know is about to change. You must find out what is going on in the Palace. I have to leave this place. We are going out through the Discharge behind the picture of zoollog in Willow's old bedchambers. I don't know where I will end up, but you MUST send me any news that you can about everything mysterious you hear. Be discrete. I cannot help you with anything that is about to happen. All I can say is that is that you and I are also in the gravest of dangers. Beware everyone. Only trust old acquaintances. So not over stay you welcome there either.
If you do anything you have to meet me in the heart of Corinth in two months time on the night of Rudeth. Remember what I have written to you and burn this letter. If anyone on the wrong side sees this it will put the lives of more then you can imagine. Different races, time clots, dimensions, everyone will hardly have the light of Stellar with them.
You are my very best friend. You understand me better then any other. And You are the key, and the one that I wish to be the safest.
One more thing I can say is that you must remember the Xar may not be you friend. Especially if he is Nova. You must believe that we can find out what is going on together no matter what.
The Opalf I have sent you is one of the strongest in The Relms of Rothe. I acquired it while in Camellott. Use it to contact me in these dire circumstances. It will send to me you news and help you to find me if the time comes.
I have to go. They are breaking through her spells.
Be CAREFUL. Let Stellar guide your mind, but follow your heart.
With Urgency,
Astra
P.S. I am sure that you looked beyond lovely in your dress and hair. I will continue to wonder at the Xar's gifts for you.

0 comments: