CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

1st Letter

My Dearest Friend,
I cant believe that you left me here! We have always been together, ever since we were kids, but now you have left me. And here of all places too. Why couldn't you have left me in the last country? Anywhere is better then this place. I guess that you thought that you would be doing me a favor leaving me here in Quest, but I miss you dearly and wanted our travels to drag on as long as possible so I could stay away from here.
Well as long as I'm complaining I guess that you should know that clouds of darkness have been hanging around the town. It might just be me but it doesn't seem like any of them have moved at all. Yes, I know that the wind only blows in the 5th season, but the clouds have always blown over, even when there was no wind.
Silvia wants to know how you have been. I don't think that she is really that interested, but I think that she just wants to make sure that you are still alive. You really should tell her more then just the usual 'I'm fine' because then she wouldn't be bothering me so much. She really needs to get out of this place. All she ever does is sit in the library, roam the catacombs, and lie in the grass in the west meadow. She needs a new hobby.
Well I guess that it is time for me to ask you how everything is going. Tell the truth. I know that it seems like I am really angry with you. But the truth is I really just can't stand this place, and would rather be somewhere else, even Rust Ridge is better then here. So tell me how life is, what you have been doing, you adventures in Buair, and how exciting the capital is, tell me all things!
Friendship Forever,
-Astra

0 comments: